|REGISTRATION TYPE||EARLY REGISTRATION
(By the 31st March 2024)
(After 31st March 2024)
|Regular Registration Fees||€ 425*||€ 525|
|Student Registration Fees||€ 310*||€ 410|
|Accompanying Person||€ 275*||€ 345|
(*) Early registration in all categories can benefit from a reduction in the above values of 50 Euros for ISEAPA members. Members of ISEAPA need to attach a pdf document demonstrating that their membership is up to date at the time of registration. The proof of membership to attach can be a copy of the e-mail that members receive when they pay the ISEAPA annual fee or a print screen of the dashboard exhibiting that their membership is up to date. This print screen can be obtained after signing in to the ISEAPA website, choosing the tab ‘Member’ and the option ‘Dashboard’. This will exhibit a message regarding the status of the membership.
Registration Form and Registration Fees will be Available Soon...
Registration Fees Include:
- Admission to all sessions and the exhibition area.
- Conference materials (i.e. online access to a complete programme with abstracts and attendance certificate).
- Tea, coffee and lunches throughout the conference – Buffet lunch is included in the conference fee. Coffee is served twice a day.
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening.
- Conference Dinner on Thursday evening.
The registration fee for an accompanying person covers the same items, except the admission to sessions and conference materials.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
- Banks charges and currency exchange charges are at the delegates own expense and should be factored in when transferring funds to ensure the full registration fee is received into the conference bank account.
- Please indicate "EWEPA2024" and your full name when proceeding with payment, and send a proof of payment to the email email@example.com. This is fundamental to confirm payment and provide invoices.
- Invoices with an address and VAT Number (if applicable) will be provided.
The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Notice of cancellation must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For cancellations received on or before 18 April 2024 a full refund less an administration charge of €50 will be granted.
- After this date no refunds will be made.
- No‐shows will not receive a refund.
- EWEPA is planned to be a presence workshop. In the unlikely event that the EWEPA is cancelled due to factors beyond the control of the organizing committee, conference registration fees will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred, but the organizers cannot be held liable for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. If the conference is not cancelled, but a considerable number of participants are unable to travel to the Algarve, the organizing committee may consider the organization of an online remote stream of the conference. No refund is foreseen in this case.
The safety and well-being of our attendees is our top priority. The EWEPA 2024 organisers are committed to providing a safe environment for the event and will make every reasonable effort to do so. However, as an attendee, you must fully understand and knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably assume all risk related to entry into, and presence in, at and around the event venue(s). As an attendee, you hereby accept personal responsibility for your voluntary participation in the event and assume all responsibility of claims and potential claims relating to any risks and hazards of attendance.