Welcome to Senate House
Senate House is situated opposite the British Museum. Oxford Street and Regent Street are approximately a 10-minute walk from Senate House.
Senate House is located on Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU, which is a Central London location in Bloomsbury. The nearest underground stations to Senate House are Russell Square and Goodge Street. The nearest trains stations are Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras.
For more information on Senate House see:
Senate House is within easy access to a range of accommodation to suit all budgets. As the London hotel market is very fluid and good deals are available from different hotels at different times we are only providing suggestions on booking budget accommodation.To book accommodation, we have several recommendations:
- www.booking.com which is a useful booking website for accomoodation
- www.tripadvisor.co.uk which is a useful website for accommodation reviews
- www.visitlondon.com which is the visit london webpage
- www.generatorhostels.com which is the London Hostel Generator webpage
- www.yha.org.uk which is a webpage to identify vacancies at youth hostels in London
- www.staycentral.london.ac.uk which is the Stay Central in London webpage
Welcome to London
London is a world cultural capital and is the world’s most-visited city according to international arrivals. London contains four World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London; Kew Gardens; the site comprising the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, and St Margaret’s Church; and the historic settlement of Greenwich.
Other famous landmarks include Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and The Shard. London is home to numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions, including the British Musuem, National Gallery, Tate Modern, British Library and 40 West End theatres.
For more information about London see the Wikipedia article.