Information for Abstract Submission – the deadline for abstract submission has now passed.
- Participants may register to attend the Conference with or without presenting a paper.
- A participant can be the presenting author of no more than one paper.
For student registration, please see important information below.
Click here to register for the Conference and the Conference Dinner.
- Registration now open
- Early registration deadline: March 8, 2019
- Author registration deadline (for the paper to be scheduled and the abstract to appear in the printed programme): March 29, 2019
- Full delegate: £440 (early registration), £490 (late registration, from March 9th 2019)
- Student: £280 (early registration), £330 (late registration, from March 9th 2019)
- Conference Dinner: £50
Registration fees include:
- Access to all Conference sessions
- Printed Conference programme
- Coffee, tea and lunches throughout the Conference
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday, June 11th 2019
Please note that the Conference Dinner is an optional separate registration item. It is not included in the registration fee.
Information for students
- Participants registering as students must present evidence from their university that they are full-time students at the point of registration. Students can send a scanned official letter confirming their student status on headed paper to Ms Ruth Cufflin (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, students can bring a hard copy of an official letter confirming their status to the registration desk at the Conference.
- Student presentations are normally scheduled in the main Conference sessions. There will also be student presentations on the Early Career Research Day (Monday, June 10th 2019). The advantage of this is that you will have more time to present and will have a dedicated discussant of your paper.
- If you wish your paper to be scheduled on the Early Career Research Day, please submit your abstract normally and also send a separate email to Ms Ruth Cufflin (email@example.com) stating your interest. (Please submit only the abstract – we do not need keywords and also please ignore the prompt to submit the full paper.) Please note that, due to the expected high interest in presenting on this day, the organisers may not be able to accommodate all requests and some student presentations will have to be scheduled in regular sessions.
- Students presenting on the Early Career Research Day will be asked to send a full paper a month in advance of the start of the Conference. This paper will be sent to the official discussant.